Scrappy quilt Part II

April 25, 2011

Here are the latest square for my scrappy quilt.  They are lots of fun to make and I now have a total of eight squares. I probably still have 16 or so squares left depending on how ambititious I decide to be...

Purple

Brown

Orange

Red

We have spent a lovely few days at home in Warrnambool with Mum and Dad and the fam over easter.  Isabella and Juliette have had a great time playing with their cousins and the rest of the family.  I managed to get to the local quilting shop and to their closing down sale to replenish my 'scraps'...


Here are a few of my favourites.

I am excited and impressed by the selection of quilting fabrics at Spotlight at the moment too.  They currently stock Sarah Morgan Toy Box fabrics (top right of this selection).  Very cute fabrics.


Juliette loves getting hold of my fabrics and making a mess!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼