little deers spring dress number 2

September 24, 2011


Here is my second little deers spring dress.  This time in the red floral. 


I love them and they are a delight to make and see come together.  I am excited to hopefully be selling some in my shop...


I scaled down the pattern to include sizes 1 and 2.  Juliette is pictured here in a size 1 - it still has some length in it but she is on the smaller size for her age and it should last her right through to autumn next year.


You can check out the pattern and fabric details in post below!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love both these dresses! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute Spring/Summer dress; so light and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - I love your little dresses!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼