The Emily Button Project - Chapter Two

May 20, 2012

So here is Emily Button.  She was lots of fun to make, although I had to keep her hidden from Isabella as her distinctive pink hair would surely have given her away!
I used cream wool flannel from The Fabric Store and the fuschia wool blend felt I picked up at Spotlight.  Her rosy cheeks are care of one of Issie's pink pencils!

So now I'm onto knitting up Bobble the cat...

Check out The Emily Button Project - Chapter One for the inspiration for this doll.

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. She looks great! Can't wait to see the rest come together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's looking lovely so far! Looking forward to see what you will dress her in.....
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cool. You are so clever. Absolutely love her and so will Issie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it's coming along quickly...so cute suz! Issie will love it and Im sure it will be one she'll remember when she's our age!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's gorgeous! (I'm off to look at your inspiration...)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼